Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Hey, moon


Sometimes you look and your soul is not there (it is always there of course, but it doesn´t always show). Sometimes you feel lost and can´t recognize your finger tips. Because they remind you of another life you don´t remember having lived.

Sometimes, and when you look back you can´t exactely explain why it was so, you just can´t grab your joy that easily. And there is no reason, no reason, but you just can´t get hold of it.

Sometimes you shake inside, disturbed by ancestral fears. There are tears that don´t seem to belong to you. Voices you can´t identify speaking of memories you haven´t lived.

Sometimes, it feels there are a million stories inside your story, a million lives inside your life, a million faces behind your face.



Other times however.....all the universe is at hand reach.










Sometimes I know there is a reason I don´t remember but I know exists. Sometimes I know everything is connected and the reason I don´t remember it is because I am not suposed to. Sometimes I know this weight comes from long ago and it lingers on because you can´t deny your history or the history of your ghosts. Because we remember wars we didn´t fight, but we also remember lights we can´t conceive.

Being human is a dirty job, but somebody´s gotta do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely photos.

thanks for dropping by my site. So nice of you.

"Sometimes, it feels there are a million stories inside your story, a million lives inside your life, a million faces behind your face." - i love this. You have a way with words.

My Blog List

Why

Out of the necessity to link past with present. Out of the necessity to emphatize that fine line that keeps my whole existence together, making me know that chronological order only exists while I want it to exist.

About Me

My photo
This space is now my digital scrapbook. I want somewhere where I can document the beauty of everyday life. It's also a manifest about how we don't stop being alive and full of dreams and plans because we crossed the 50 bridge. Join me if you will.

STARS, FEARS AND MAGIC DUST

STARS, FEARS AND MAGIC DUST